The Literacy and Language Center’s School Program offers:
- Customized programs, based on the student’s interests and academic strengths and weaknesses
- Project-based, multisensory programs combined with Common Core Standards
- Research-based literacy programs integrated into curriculum design for every grade
- Hands on learning including field trips, community outreach and science experiments in the field
- Variable length based on need: 2, 3, 4 or 5 hour programs available Monday-Friday
LLC will help your child become a more competent reader and understand how to meet your child where he or she is and help them progress.Lorraine
2-3 hour programs available during the school day to supplement alternative schools or homeschool programs
All school ages, learning styles and abilities are welcome!
An initial academic assessment at the Literacy and Language Center is necessary to start.